Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thanksgiving Mailbox Gift

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little Thanksgiving treat to share with you.  This project was created using product from the Stampin' UP! September Paper Pumpkin kit.  Each holiday, I hang a little holiday treat from the mailbox of several neighbors and friends in my neighborhood.  This year, I had to hang their mailbox treat a tad bit early.......because, I am heading back to Wisconsin today to spend the next two weeks with my kids.  Let me share that mailbox project with you now......
These cute little pillow box holders were created using the product in the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  All I did was open the boxes up and use my 'Layering Circles Framelits' to die-cut out a circle in the front of each box.
Each pillow box holder was decorated with some YUMMY fall colors.....
And each used the 'Gourd Goodness' set for my sentiment circle.
Each sentiment circle was embossed with Copper Embossing Powder....
And each holder had a Thanksgiving Blessing Mix tucked inside.
Here is the Blessing Mix poem I attached to each holder.
And without a lot of FUSS ...... I finished these treat holders and was able to get them hung on my friends and neighbors mailboxes before I left for Wisconsin.  Next time I check in.......I'll be snuggled in my UGG boots and winter hat......Trying to keep warm in Wisconsin!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday card creations that I received from my SouthWest Stamper friends ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a WOW factor! I adore the window box and touch of embossing on Crumb Cake.

    ReplyDelete