Friday, November 17, 2017

Friends Friday Picks

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends ...... I made it to Madison, Wisconsin yesterday afternoon and IT IS COLD HERE!!!!  I left 80+ degree weather and if I'm lucky......It might get up into the 30's today.  YIKES ....... That's a BIG climate shocker for this old gal.  But all the running around I'll be doing with family and friends ........ I don't even mind it.

Today is Friends Friday, and today I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous swap cards/project that I received from my VERY TALENTED Southwest Stamper friends.  Here are some of the cards/projects that were swapped at our last meeting......
First up is the DARING matchbook style treat holder that Sue made.
When you opened this little package up ......
Out popped a yum Ghirardelli Chocolate!!!!!
Next is this BEAUTIFUL card that Dianne made.
This is what the VERY TALENTED Anastasia made.
And this SWEET card was made by my downline Lydia.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!