Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Post It Note Pad For Your Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This little 3x3 Post-It-Note pads are perfect for tucking into your purse.
Let's start out with the Powder Pink and Berry Burst one.....
I used the 'Label Me Pretty'' set along with the new 'Pretty Label' punch. to create this stunning sentiment label for the front of my holder.
The note pad is created with a 8" x 3-1/2" piece of Powder Pink cardstock ....... And I scored it at 3-1/4", 3-3/4" and 4-1/4". 
And here is the Fresh Fig version I made.....
I'm just wild about how crisp and detailed this sentiment stamps out with the Fresh Fig ink.
And all you need to do is add a 3x3 pad of Post-it-Notes to the inside and you are GOOD TO GO!
I just love how these holders turned out ......
And I have to be honest.......
I always have one of these cuties tucked inside my purse.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

3 comments:

  1. Cute, practical and the perfect touch of mini sequin bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh , MsKadie BEAUITFUL, where did u get your pins to match ,I need some too,
    Those are my best selling items on my crafts always , thanks for sharing,
    Please let me know
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my little pens at Michael's. I also know that Office Depot/)Office Max has them too. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete