Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Note For You Pads

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
These little 3"x3" note pads are simply PERFECT to tuck inside your purse and you will always have a means to jot down those things in your head that just POP IN at the craziest times!
And check out how cute they open up!
Each note pad starts with a piece of cardstock (I selected Old Olive and Whisper White) that measures 3-1/2" x 8".  I scored them at 2", 2-3/8", 5-1/2" and 5-7/8.  These measurements allowed for the top flap to hang over the bottom and I attached a set of punches (Pretty Label, 1-1/4" Circle Punch and Oval Punch) and that acted as my closure.
I used both the 'Delightful Daisy DSP' (for the Old Olive pad) and 'Pick a Pattern DSP' (for the Whisper White pad) and cut those DSP pieces at 1-7/8" x 3-1/4" (for the top) and 1" x 3-1/4" (for the bottom).
The finishing touch on my note pads was to add some new ribbon to the top of each.  For both pads I used the new 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon ........ For the Whisper White pad, I used Crushed Curry and for the Old Olive pad, I used Old Olive.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

0 comments:

Post a Comment