Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Note For You Heart Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
I created this little 3x3 box for our August SW Stampers Door Prize.
It wasn't until after I had the box constructed that I realized that our new 3x3 envelopes weren't going to fit inside this box........So I had to make custom envelopes for this project (details at the end of this post on how to make the envelopes).
This little box holds 4-little 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" note cards that are scored at 2-3/4".  I also created 4-coordinating envelopes that tuck right inside the back of this box.
This was the belly band I created for my little box.....
I embossed the hearts and the sentiment for both the belly band and the note cards.
And here are the little 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" cards that were tucked inside the box.
Here's what all four note cards and envelopes looked like when finished.
When the belly band is removed from the box ......
The box top flips open to reveal the notecards and matching envelopes.
The belly band measures 2" x 9-1/2"
And the box is constructed with a 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" piece of Fresh Fig cardstock.  I used the Envelope Punch Board and punched and scored at 2-1/2" and 4" on all four sides.
The only other thing I had to do was construct envelopes for this little box.  Those were created with a 4-7/8" x 4-7/8" piece of envelope paper (or a good quality white copy paper) and I scored those with the Envelope Punch Board at 2-3/8" on all four sides.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

3 comments:

  1. Oh MsKadie what a beautiful box , love it all ♥️
    Tfs hugs
    Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frenchie......And my SW Stamper friend Karen LOVED receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious gift and I love that you resized the mini envelopes to fit!

    ReplyDelete