Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Thanksgiving Napkin Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is a '3-D TUESDAY' project.  I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and I want to share that project with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This is the first Thanksgiving in MANY years that I will not be traveling back to Wisconsin to spend Thanksgiving with my girls.  I am SAD beyond words......But we promised to Zoom and gather virtually this year to help ease the sadness.  I decided to pull out all the stops for my Thanksgiving table this year and created this FABULOUS silverware/napkin holders for our table.
I used the largest 'Celebrate Labels Dies' to create each holder.....
And stamped the 'Celebration Tidings' image on the front.
The holders are held together at the top with some gold cording from the 'Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack'.
I scored each label 1/2" on both sides of the center section of my die-cut piece.......and that created the perfect folding line for my silverware and napkin to rest in.
I'm just crazy about the way these turned out.......
And I know some of you are laughing HARD about my setting the dining room table this year for Thanksgiving!!!!!  (Total inside family joke)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a really great idea! That image is perfect along the flat edge of this silverware holder. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian....I couldn't be happier with the way these turned out.

      Delete
  2. What a darling way to dress up a table! The touch of gold cord is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....Even if only Jack and I are going to enjoy these.

      Delete