Monday, November 09, 2020

Warm & Toasty Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ...... And brought this card up to the next stamping level with a creative fun fold for my base card.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
To look at my upgraded card for today.......You might think......What's the upgrade.  Well, it's a creative fun fold kind of upgrade.
My fun fold is a Whisper White base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11".  It is scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".
I added a panel of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the 2-3/4" flap.
And also adhered my layering sentiment frame to that same flap.
My Polar Bear image was stamped and then fussy cut out and added to my layering sentiment frame.
I did add a panel of Real Red card stock to the inside of my card ....... And that just added one more layer of festive fun to this card.
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: