Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Nugget Bell Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this DARLING little treat box.  I must admit.....I saw this on Rachel Tessman's blog (https://stampyourartout.com/blog) earlier this year......And when I went back to find the link.....I couldn't locate it.  Rachel used the pices from the June Paper Pumpkin kit......And try as I might....I come up empty handed.  SO......I'm going to do my best to give you my version of this project.
I started out with the largest 'Celebrate Labels Die' (I used Real Red cardstock).  You will score at 1" on all 4-sides and then turn your cardstock piece and find the center point of your cardstock (the die-cut piece has a knotched out piece on both sides which will help you find the center point).  You will then score your cardstock piece at 1/2" on both sides of that center section.
I used the 2nd smallest 'Celebrate Labels Die' to create the Designer Series Paper (Heartwarming Hugs) wrap for my nugget box.  I trimmed off a 1/4" from both of the long sides of that die.......And also one short end of the die-cut piece.  This allows the DSP panel to fit perfectly around the top and back of my nugget box.
Here's what the box looks like all glued together......
And by adding the DSP to the top of the box.....It just completes the look.
I decorated the top of my nugget box with a set of bells from the 'Sounds of the Season Dies'.....
And wrapped my nugget box up with some 'All the Trimming Ribbon Combo Pack'.  Just couldn't be happier with the way this little nugget box turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Delightful little gold pearls and cord! Perfect holiday display for nuggets.

    ReplyDelete