Saturday, November 28, 2020

3-Circle Christmas Flowers

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
One of my favorite card layouts is a trio of circles and banners.
So here we go my friends......
I created three circles that in the center of each has a little flower from this kit ..... And to that I created three banner messages. 
This first flower and banner image was adhered to the top position..... 
Here is the center flower and banner image......
And I finished my flower and banner image up with this message.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious metals and lovely trio of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my alternate PP card. It was a FUN one to create. Happy Birthday Mary!

      Delete