Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Thanksgiving Nugget Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I saw on the internet ....... And I created my version of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Looking for a QUICK & EASY little something something to finish off your Thanksgiving Day dinner table.  STOP right here and check out these DARLING little Nugget Holders.  They come together in a  HOT New York minute......Which means......you still have time to create lots of them for your Thanksgiving Day dinner table.
Either as a placecard or little treat for your guest!!!
These nugget holders were created by a fun little 'Make It Monday' project that Glenda Calkin shared on her blog October 19th (https://glendasblog.com/make-it-monday-celebration-labels-treat-holder/).  
I changed the design up just a tad......and instead of creating a box for the inside of my holder.....I just positioned my two Hershey Nuggets to the inside.
Each Nugget Holder is created using the 3rd largest 'Celebrate Labels Dies'.  I used Cinnamon Cider to create the base.  I used the next smallest dies to create the decorate panel for the front.  I stamped the 'Celebration Tidings' set on the front and then grabbed my Stampin' Blends to color in the images.
My Nugget Holder was topped off with the 'Embroidered 3/8" Ribbon' and then I finished if off with some 'Linen Thread'.
So there you have it friends......
Wouldn't these look FABULOUS on your Thanksgiving table!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How precious to dress up a Thanksgiving table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I think Jack is going to really enjoy seeing one of these on his Thanksgiving dinner tray.

      Delete