Thursday, November 12, 2020

Peace On Earth

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag was SO MUCH FUN to create.  It spot-lights many colors I love to use for the holiday season.
I started out with a Crumb Cake base tag and used my 'Winter Snow Embossing Folder' over the entire tag to create some fun texture.
I added a panel of 'Tis The Season Designer Series Paper' to the very top of my tag ...... And then positioned a thin panel of Shaded Spruce cardstock below that.  
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Wrapped in Christmas' set.  I used VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' to give that sentiment a whole lot of POP!!!!
The three trees that I created are from the 'Tree Angle' set ..... And I used the 'Stitched Triangles Dies' to crop those three trees out.  Each tree was stamped on Shaded Spruc cardstock using VersaMark ink ...... And then I sprinkled each with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting them.
All that was left to do to complete this tag was topping it off with some 'Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack' and added some 'Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack' to finish it off.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: