Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This BEAUTIFUL card is dedicated to my BEAUTIFUL family.....
Who are in both Wisconsin and Missouri.
I can not be with them this Thanksgiving......
And will MISS them and all the SHENANIGANS 
that go along with being part of my AMAZING family!!!!
I started this card with an Early Espresso base card.  I added a panel of Cajun Craze and the several addtional layers on top of that.  At the bottom section of my card......I added a panel of 'Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.
And then stamped my sentiment from the 'Banner Year' set with Early Espresso ink onto the Very Vanilla card stock panel in the upper left hand corner.  After I had that sentiment stamped ...... I ran that card stock panel through my Big Shot using the 'Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folder'.
My leaf die-cut pieces were created with the help of the 'Stitched Leaves Dies' and I topped that cluster off with a pretty bow created from the 'Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim'.
So there you have it friends.....
Tell me what you think!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this sweet arrangement of leaves. I SO LOVE this striped paper and reach for it often. Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in LOVE with the Fall DSP SU offered this year. Glad you like my card. Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.......And spend the day relaxing and enjoying yourself.

      Delete
  2. Adore this stitched leaves cluster for fall! Perfect touch of bling1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Hope you, Scott and Caroline have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.

      Delete