Friday, November 27, 2020

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends and one fabulous daughter made for me.
First up is this OH SO PRETTY card made by Gus Berry.
How GORGEOUS is this card made by Jennifer Mennetti.
And here's another card made by the UBER talented Jennifer Mennetti.
This PRETTY shaker card was made by Abbie Egolf.
LOVE this card made by Debbie Robinson.
And this FUN card was made by Betty Pearce.
And speaking of Betty Pearce.  How ADORABLE are these two turkey cards she made for both Jack and me.  Best part..........
There's a trap door on the inside so you don't have to trash the card to get to the candy.  LOVE 'EM!!!
And my final two shares for today were made by my OH SO TALENTED daughter Cheryl Sewell.  She created these two trivets for my Southwest Kitchen........ 
And check out this OH SO FUN stand that Cheryl made me for my kitchen.  One side is just for fun.....and the flip side is for me to clip a recipe onto (and YES.....I DO COOK) LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 


2 comments:

  1. Creativity and smiles . . . that's what this craft enhances!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends are going to really smile when they see your comment Mary. Thanks!

      Delete