Saturday, November 21, 2020

JOY Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I had so much FUN creating this card.
I started out by cutting up one of the envelope liner that was included in this kit ...... And I created two panels for the front of my Whisper White base card.
I added a Whisper White panel to the center of this card ..... And before I adhered it down, I wrapped some of the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (that was included in this kit) around the top and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment piece was stamped onto a Whisper White 'Layering Circle' die-cut piece ..... and then layered it with a Cherry Cobbler scallop circle.
I added three of the little flowers that were included in this kit around the outer edges of the Whisper White circle......
And used some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to gloss up the center of all three flowers.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.......You bring JOY to my blog my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. YOU are so SWEET my friend. Love reading your early morning comments......Just sets the tone for my day. THANKS!

      Delete