Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Turkey Day My Blogger Friends!
It's Thanksgiving Day and I'm in official HOLIDAY MODE
I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of my blog followers a FESTIVE and HEALTH Thanksgiving Holiday.  Though many of us will not be joining or be joined by our family members today ........ We can hold them close to our hearts and celebrate them with LOVE and our lasting MEMORIES of all the good times we shared.
Check out this cute little Tom Turkey candy treat I made (courtesy of Pinterest).  I made about 30 of these and passed them out this past week to my grocery store employees, cashiers and people standing either in front of behind me in line.  It warms my heart to offer these random acts of kindness at this time of year.

Now.......On with my share for today.  I must admit........This is my FAVORITE time of year.  I right now have ENDLESS projects lined up in my studio and each is filled with holiday spirit and joy.  So....for today......I have a VERY FEASTIVE holiday tag that I created and shared with my Downline Team Members.  This tag uses minimal supplies and creates a SUPER PRETTY wine bottle tag.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My Downline Team created a share in November.......We swapped Holiday Tags and this is the tag I created.  Seems like this time of year I'm always needing a Hostess gift ....... And what better way to spread some HOLIDAY CHEER then to give a bottle of wine to that special Hostess.
This tag fits PERFTLY over any bottle of wine!!!!
Start off with a 8" x 2-1/2" piece of Thick Whisper White card stock.  I scored my piece at 2-1/2" and added a 5-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the front.
Next, I used my 'Layering Circle Dies' and cropped out a circle in the 2-1/2" scored off section ...... And then created a scallop circle to go around that die-cut circle section.
And talk about SHARING THE CHEER ........ How FUN is this little reindeer image for the front of my tag.  
I used the reindeer from the 'Warm & Toasty' set and colored him in with my Stampin' Blends.  I die-cut a large Real Red circle from the Layering Circles Dies and matted that behind my reindeer tag.
My tag was topped off with pretty bow using the 'Real Red 3/16" Braided Linen Trim'......
And that's all it took to create this Wine Bottle Tag.
Tell me friends......What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You sure know how to "dress" a bottle! Great idea. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing worse than a nake bottle. Glad you like my project my friend. Happy Thanksgiving back to you.

      Delete