Sunday, November 15, 2020

Season Filled with Magic Cards

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Starting this week ....... And going through the end of December ..... I'm going to be sharing Holiday cards and projects for my Sunday blog posting.  I will be using product from the 2020-21 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog to create these projects.  
My Spotlight Sunday post will go back into full swing in January.  Hope you enjoy my Sunday card project for today.
How FESTIVE and FUN are thes two holiday cards!
Both of these holiday cards come together with the help of the 'Tailor Tag Punch'.  I also used the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' on both cards.
All you need to do is punch out lots of 'Tailor Tag Punch' pieces and arrange them onto the front of your card.  For this version......I gave some space around each of the punched out pieces.
And for this version......I linked all the edges of the 'Tailor Tag Punch' up together.
For both versions....I used the 'A Merry Hello' set for my sentiment.
So what do you think?????
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share two more holiday cards with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous showcase of this paper, Kadie! Love this card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy blend of patterns for the holidays! Perfect shape!

    ReplyDelete