Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Glad You're In My Life

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How BEAUTIFUL is this Thanksgiving card!
To the top half of my card I added a Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie card stock panel.....
And then to the bottom half of my card.......I added a panel of 'Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper' and then I got busy creating a trio of framed Autumn punched pieces.
I used the 'Autumn Punch Pack' and cropped out one of each image.  Then I adhered those punched images to a Very Vanilla 'Stitched Shapes' square.  I also added a piece of 'Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim' across the center of my card.......and tied it into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Love of Leaves' set.  I stamped that with Cajun Craze ink onto a Very Vanilla 'Stitched Shape Die' and layered it with a Cajun Craze 'Layering Ovals' scallop piece.
So tell me what you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Kadie! The trio of leaves/acorn are a great way to showcase the punches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO glad you like my card. It was a FUN one to make.

      Delete
  2. This sentiment really shows love and gratitude. Darling little trio of leaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary....I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.

      Delete