Monday, November 02, 2020

Calls For Confetti Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation from Portrait to Landscape.
I added my Early Espresso panel to the bottom of my card ....... And to that panel, I stamped my sentiment from the 'So Sentimental' set with VersaMark and sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder'.
To the top section of my Very Vanilla base card ...... I added a panel of the 'Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper'.......
And then I added three 1" circles to the Designer Series Paper and positioned a leaf punched out piece from 'Gold Foil Paper' usng the 'Autumn Punch Pack' to the center of each 1" circle.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The metallic shapes really add a touch of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Mary. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete