Friday, November 20, 2020

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special peeps made for me.
First up for today is this HILARIOUS card that I received from my dear Scissors friend Donna Fritz.  Both Jack and I just HOWLED when we opened up her card......She is one dear friend.
Next up is this GORGEOUS card made by my sweet Scissors friend Terry Olson.  My heart was touched when I opened this card.  Terry.....You mean the world to me.  THANK YOU!!!
How FABULOUS is this card made by Jan Gore.
 
And speaking of Jan Gore ....... She surprised me this past week and dropped off this SUPER AWESOME Blessing Mix.  It's missing a few ingredients ..... because Jack got his hands on it before I could click a picture of it (he may be 87-years old......but he is QUICK).  By the way Jan ........ It was DELISH.
 
And speaking of another SURPRISE VISITORS this past week ....... My 'OH SO THOUGHTFUL' friend Susan Bong dropped off this BEAUTIFUL card with this STUNNING plant.  Words can not even begin to express how sweet it was of you to gift me this plant Susan.  
And my final share for this week is this PRETTY PRETTY card made by Judy Gummo.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for all the creative sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. SO GLAD to share my crafty friends with you.

      Delete