Thursday, October 24, 2019

Dracula

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I have to admit.......
I'm CRAZY about the way this tag turned out.
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Itty Bitty Greetings' onto a 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder' to help my sentiment POP.
 
Next......I stamped my Dracula from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set (also with VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder) onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.......And then grabbed my 'Ornate Frames' to crop that little cutie out.
 
I mounted both the sentiment and the stamped Dracula onto a panel of Black card stock.  And before adhering it down to my Pumpkin Pie tag.......I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine around the top of that Black card stock and tied it up into a pretty bow.
 
To finish off my tag ..... I added some 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' to the top and added a few 'Glitter Enamel Dots' around my tag.
 
And there you have it friends......
Dracula and all his CUTENESS in one sweet little tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Dracula is so adorable and the perfect pop of Granny Apple green dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.......He is my favorite in this set.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous ghoulishness! I love this little guy - and the pops of green are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE that you can see GORGEOUS in my Dracula. Thanks my friend.

      Delete