Saturday, October 26, 2019

12-Square Trick or Treat

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
I created this card by using two of the boxes that came with this kit.
 
All I had to do was cut squares that measured 1" x 1" from the two boxes ........ And arrange them on the front of a Black panel.
 
I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around the finished panel.......
 
And then created a sentiment piece for the front.
 
Just couldn't be any easier.....
And the look is kind of SPOOKY with the copper tint on the squares.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What fun, Kadie! A masterful use of these boxes to make a super-fun card. ♥

    ReplyDelete