Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ghosts LOVE Chocolate TOO

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
This tag was inspired from a card I saw on Pinterest.......
And I just had to make a fun tag out of it.
 
I used the #Elfie set to stamp my sentiment into the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White tag.
 
Next......I created two arms for my ghost tag......And positioned them on my tag so they were hugging the candy bar.
 
The arms were secured to the back of my tag......And that was enough to keep them in place.
 
 I created two eyes with a circle punch......
 
And topped my tag off with some 'Black 3/8" glittered Organdy Ribbon'.
 
So tell me what you think friends......
I just might have to make some of these
for my sweet friends at Bashas.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The little ghost arms holding the candy bar. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I'm crazy about the way this tag turned out.

      Delete
  2. This tag is adorable, I love it!

    ReplyDelete