Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Creepy Headstones

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Here's another quick & easy Halloween card for you.
 
I started with a Whisper White note card and stamped my sentiment from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set with VersaMark in the lower left corner.  I then sprinkled Black Embossing Powder over it and used my heat tool to set that.
 
The 'Ornate Frames' did all the work for me in creating three spooky/fun frames....And I filled each of them with one of the headstones from the 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes'.
 
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Black 3/8" Scallop Ribbon' around the fold of my card ...... And then I tied it up into a pretty knot in the middle.
 
And that's all it took to create this creepy Halloween card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: