Friday, October 25, 2019

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that Sandy at the Scissors and the City Retreat created a couple weekends ago.
 
Today, I have the three Make n' Take projects that we made at the 2019 Fall Scissors and the City Retreat.  Sandy Bulgrin's (owner of Scissors) always creates the most AMAZING Make n' Take projects for our special weekend.........But for this fall retreat..........She really KNOCKED it out of the park. 
 
Our Friday Make n' Take was this FABULOUS scrapbook page.
 
I ended up making mine for Cheryl to have a two page layout.......So I did the LEFT side and Cheryl did the RIGHT side.
 
Our Saturday Make n' Take was this FANTASTIC 3-D Mailbox......
 
 It was one of those OVER THE TOP kind of projects.
 
 And our Sunday Make n' Take was this BEAUTIFUL birthday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: