Saturday, October 05, 2019

September Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the projects you can create with the September Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This kit is called Bone Appetit.  You get 20 OH SO CUTE food-safe treat boxes and all the spooky fun decorations that you see here.  All I had to do was assemble these boxes and stuff them with some SUPER YUMMY Halloween candy.
 
Here's the polka treat box......
 
And all the fun embellishments that go with that box.
 
And here's the striped treat box.
 
 Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE that dancing skeleton!!!
 
These treat boxes are SUPER EASY to assemble.
And I'm going to fill them and hand them out 
to my sweet friends at Starbucks.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: