Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Ghoul Friends

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
I'm just CRAZY about the way this card turned out!!
I started out by stamping my sentimennt from the 'Spooktaular Bash' set.  I used Black ink and stamped that sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next......I added a black panel across the top of my card and stamped three mummy images from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set.
 
I used the 'Ornate Frames' to crop out all three mummy images and positioned those across that black panel.
 
For a final touch ..... I used my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and added some trio dots onto the front of my card.
 
 And that's all it took to create this darling Halloween card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: