Monday, October 14, 2019

I'll Drink To That Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
 Talk about DOUBLE the COCKTAIL FUN!!!!
 
I started this card off by trimming a 1" piece from the bottom of my Whisper White note card.  I did this so I could stamp my sentiment from the 'Sip Sip Hooray' set on the inside bottom section of my note card.
 
I used VersaMark ink and 'Black Embossing Powder' to stamp that sentiment ..... And this gave me the WOW FACTOR I was looking for with this sentiment.
 
I added two panels of the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' to the top section of my note card.....
  
And then I was able to position two cocktails on the front of my card.
 
All that was left to do was wrap some 'Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon' around the top of my card ....... And add two crow images from the 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes' between my two cocktails.
 
So there you have it friends......
Two cards from the same stamp set......
With two different looks!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I marvel at the two ravens hanging out at the bar! Great creative mix!

    ReplyDelete