Monday, October 28, 2019

SpookTacular Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.

 
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
The upgrades on this card were slight.....
But made for a BIG IMPACT.
 
I kept the 'Monster Bash DSP' at 1-1/4" but shorten those to 3-3/4".  The other upgrade I made to this card was adding a White & Black panel to the front.
 
 My sentiment was stamped on a Whisper White 'Stitched Shapes' square. 
A single skull image from the 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes' was added.
 
Before I adhered down my DSP panel......I wrapped some 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around it and tied it into a pretty knot over the DSP panels.
 
 So tell me friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

2 comments:

  1. The black background is so crisp and the skull is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete