Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Candy Corn Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Let me ask you something my friends.......
Do you ever find yourself needing a bunch of Halloween cards 
in a RED HOT FAST minute????
Well stop looking and get creating with this quick & easy Halloween card.
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Boo To You' set in the lower right corner of my Whisper White note card.
 
Use the 'Layering Ovals Dies' to crop out the center of the Whisper White note card. 
 
Next......Take three 1-1/4" stripes of Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock and position those behind the die-cut oval.
 
Glue those three pieces of card stock to the inside of your card.  Then take a 3-1/2" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock and adhere that panel to the inside of your card.
 
The final touch is adding three crows from the 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes' to the front of your card.
 
 And PRESTO your done!!!
Didn't I tell you this was a quick & easy kind of card!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment