Sunday, October 27, 2019

Spooktacular

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
In need of a quick & easy Halloween card????
Let the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' do the work for you!!!
 
I cut 1-1/4" x 4" panels of the 'Monster Bash DSP' and adhered those down to the left hand side of my Whisper White card front.
 
Next.....I stamped my sentiment from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set and used my 'Layering Oval Dies' to crop out both the sentiment and a Black scallop oval piece.
 
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes around the white space of my card .......
 
 And this card was done in a HOT New York minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I adore those sweet strips of spooktactular designer series paper!

    ReplyDelete