Sunday, October 20, 2019

Spooky Madam

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
I LOVE IT when the Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper takes on all the work for me.  That is exactly what happened with this card.
 
I started out with a panel of the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' on the front of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set onto a small Whisper White panel.
 
And to finish this card off......I used one of the images from the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' and created this Spooky Madam circled image.
 
And there you have it friends.......
A quick and easy card done in a FLASH!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a doll! Don't you adore this paper! Love how clean and simple the card is.

    ReplyDelete