Thursday, October 03, 2019

Candy Corn Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag can be done in RED HOT MINUTE!!!!
I started out by adhering 2-panels of 1-1/2" Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight to my Whisper White base tag.
 
After adhering those two panels down......I used the 'Itty Bitty Greeting' set and stamped my trick or treat sentiment at the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie panel.
 
I then attached two circles for eyes........
 
And topped my tag off with a piece of the 'Basic Black 3/8" Scallop Ribbon' and wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around it and tied it into a pretty bow.
 
And that's how fast & easy this tag came together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

8 comments: