Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Triple Fold-Out Post it Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This DARLING Post-It-Note Holder is another FANTASTIC creation designed by the very talented Amanda Charlesworth.  She posted this project back on July 13, 2018 and it comes together in a quick New York minute. (https://scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.com/2018/07/trifold-mini-post-it-book.html)
 
I created my holder with my favorite Stampin' UP! card stock ........ Melon Mambo.  It's a 2-1/4" x 6-3/8" piece of card stock and you score that piece at 1-3/4", 2-1/4", 4" and 4-5/8". 
 
My holder is decorated with the 'All My Love Designer Series Paper' and the front is decorated with the 'Meant To Be' Bundle.
When the holder is opened up ....... It has not one little 2" x 1-/2" Post-It-Notes tucked inside.....
 
 But three little Post-It-Notes.
 
 Here's how the back looks when decorated.
And the finishing touch was wrapping some 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around my holder to keep my holder closed.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! The most adorable pack of post-its ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Brian. Thanks for your "sweet" comment.

      Delete
  2. What a pretty mix of the hearts and perfect spot for the button and double bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. The button idea is a CASE idea from you!

      Delete