Thursday, March 21, 2019

Celebrate Your Day CupCake Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
What a SUPER YUMMY looking tag.
 
I started this tag off by adhering 1/4" stripes of the 'Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper' across my Whisper White base tag.  I changed up the direction of this Designer Series Paper to create a fun background look for my tag.
 
I used the Sale-a-Bration 'Hello CupCake' set to stamp the cupcake for my tag.  The new 'Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies' made it a snap to crop out both the base and top portion of my cupcake.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the same set and I used VersaMark ink and 'Black Embossing Powder' to bring a FRESH & CRISP look to that oval piece.
 
 I added three 'Iridescent Sequins' to the top of my cupcake......
 
And finished off my tag with some 'Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon' and tied it up with a 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
Just couldn't be happier with how this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Knock me out with the contrast of black and red (Poppy?). Such a cute way to use the botanical butterfly DSP on the background, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melon Mambo my friend. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete