Saturday, March 23, 2019

You are Beautiful

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!

Well my friends......Today is my big Saddle-UP! event.  I've worked hard to pull everything together and I'm all set to greet each of my Saddle-UP! guest for this ALL DAY event of stamping, playing and prize patrol!!!!!  Can't wait to see you ladies.
 
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 I designed this pretty card for someone special in mind.
 
I used the "YOU" printed panel that came with this kit and just matted it to two layers of card stock.  For an added layer of interest ...... I wrapped some of the 'Black Baker's Twine' that came with this kit around the bottom section of the layered panel.
 
I stamped the sentiment that came with this kit with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.  That stamped sentiment was layered onto two 1-1/4" Black Circle pieces ...... And I added two of the crystal gems that came with the kit on both ends of the sentiment piece.
 
 And that's all it took to create this SUPER COOL looking card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you survived the SaddleUp event! I'm sure it was a creative and fun time! Pretty little alternative card with Paper Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking of me Mary. I made it through my Saddle-UP! event without a hitch. Ladies said it was the best event ever. Glad you liked my alternate PP card.

      Delete