Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Sale-a-Bration Mailbox

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This DARLING project was shared by the UBER TALENTED Rachel Tessman ...... And I must admit, Rachel NAILED THIS PROJECT!!!!  You can watch her video from January 16th here: (https://youtu.be/vh0op8fjXKc).
 
I thought this project would be the PERFECT Early Bird Gift for my three February Stamp Camps.  Needless to say ....... The three gals who won the Early Bird drawings......LOVED their gift.
 
Check out how Rachel designed the box so you could tuck a couple 'Narrow Note Cards' inside.
 
Here are the two 'Narrow Note Cards' I designed to tuck inside my box.
I used the pieces from the Sale-a-Bration Precious Parcel Kit.....
To create both note cards.
 
And the note cards and coordinating envelopes tuck perfectly inside the slot designed at the top of this mailbox.
 
So that's it my friends........
Such a FUN & CREATIVE little 3-D project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a creative and fun use of this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling vintage collect and love the little "mailbox!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. This made for a GREAT Early Bird Gift for my February Stamp Camp.

      Delete