Saturday, March 30, 2019

Thank You Mug

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
What a pretty way to say thank you!
 
I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder'.  I die-cut the stamped sentiment with the small 'Stitched Layering Oval Die' and then layered it onto a Real Red frame that was die-cut from the new 'Lily Dies'.
 
My Designer Series Paper was created with the black and white card panel that came with the kit.  I cut the larger section out going vertically ....... and the smaller section for the bottom portion of the card going in a horizontal direction.  I added some 'Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon' between the two panels before adhering it down to my Basic Black card base.
 
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in my cactus cup and this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic Paper Pumpkin idea . . . I especially love how you layered and dressed up the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comments just 'JUMP KICK' my mornings Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Love these bold stripes! What a great card, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta LOVE those bold stripes Brian. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete