Thursday, March 14, 2019

Best Ever Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
What a PRETTY & ELEGANT looking tag I created for today.
 
I stamped the two emblems to the top and bottom portion of this tag with the 'All Adorned' set.  I used Crumb Cake ink and then sprinkling it with 'Clear Embossing Powder' before heat setting that portion of my tag. 
 
My sentiment was stamped with the same set, and I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
 
 I added a few 'Metallic Sequins' around the front of my tag......
 
And finished my tag off with some '5/8" Burlap Ribbon' and tied it up with 'Black Baker's Twine'.
 
And that's it my friends.......
Such a PRETTY & ELEGANT looking tag for today.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you've tied the burlap ribbon! Such a great tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I'm hoping that ribbon carries over again.

      Delete
  2. Amazing with just the two corners! Perfect as a tag or fun element for a card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I was surprised at how many things you can do with this set.

      Delete