Monday, March 04, 2019

You Can Do Anything Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
For my upgraded card ....... I started out by adding a panel of Call Me Clover card stock behind my 'Painted Season Designer Series Paper'. 
 
Next, I changed up my sentiment panel ........ And stamped my sentiment onto a Whisper White panel with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder'.  I also added a panel of Call Me Clover card stock behind that Whisper White panel.  And the final upgrade was wrapping the 'Call Me Clover 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon' around that sentiment panel.
 
To upgrade my frog ....... I used the new 'Hop Around Framelits Dies' and positioned that cute little frog onto a layering panel of Whisper White and Call Me Clover card stock.
 
 My cute frog was colored in with my 'Stampin' Blends' Markers.
 
So tell me friends.......
Are the 'Hop Around Framelits Dies' on your must get list???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. did you use the corner punch on froggy-licious card #2? Really darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get this stamp set - don't like frogs; this card, however is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still time to get this little cutie. So glad you liked what I created Susan.

      Delete