Thursday, March 28, 2019

Embossed Celebrate Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 I have a WOW KIND OF TAG to share with you today.
 
I used the new Sale-a-Bration 'Country Floral Embossing Folder' on my Petal Pink base tag.  After I had my tag embossed........I used Calypso Coral ink and a Sponge Dauber to highlight each of the embossed elements on my tag.
 
My sentiment was stamped with the Sale-a-Bration 'Hello CupCake' set and sprinkled with 'Clear Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.  I punched out that sentiment with the 'Story Label Punch' and then adhered that to a Calypso Coral 'Stitched Oval' piece.  And I topped off the embossed flowers with three 'Frosted Flower Embellishment' with a 'Happiness Blooms Enamel Dot' added to the center.
 
The finishing touch was adding some 'Calypso Coral and Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
So what do you think my friends.......
Is this not a WOW KIND OF TAG!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The Calypso Coral really brings out the beauty of the embossing. Gorgeous, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. Next to Melon Mambo....Calypso Coral is one of my favorite 'GO TO' colors.

      Delete