Friday, March 15, 2019

Friends Pic

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today three AMAZING projects that two very special friends made for me.





 
First up is this ADORABLE little Ghiradelli treat holder that my dear friend Mary Fish created for me.  Needless to say.......Mary never misses a single detail on her projects.

 
Check out this FESTIVE & FUN card made by VERY GOOD (and always FORGIVING) friend Donna Fritz.  Donna just goes ABOVE and BEYOND on every card that she creates.  (SORRY DONNA)
 
And Gus Berry also made this YUMMY & SWEET Valentine's treat holder for me.  Dare I say ....... Gus knows how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my M&M Chocolates!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Love seeing my little something in the line-up. Thanks for sharing all these fabulous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary for my sweet treat.....I have it on my desk and think of you when I look at it.

      Delete
  2. All of these are wonderful! Such a great showcase of pinks and reds! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of my favorite colors in the world. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Brian.

      Delete