Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Pocket Card Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My card holder share for today is a project shared by Amanda Charlesworth in 2016.  She created a Flip Pocket Card & Tag Holder ...... My CASE for this project was made to hold four cards and coordinating envelopes.  Even though Amanda shared this project back in the fall of 2016 it's still a FRESH & BEAUTIFUL project in 2019. 
This card holder can be created with envelopes or card stock.
 
All you do is create two envelopes and join them together at the flap.
Check out the four pretty cards I created to tuck inside each envelope flap.
 
I used the 'Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper' and several Stampin' UP! Punches to create these FUN & FRESH looking cards.
 
 And to complete the look ..... I added DSP to each of the envelope flaps.
 
I attached a thin magnetic (under the DSP) to both the front of my holder and the top flap.  That was the PERFECT way to ensure my holder will remain closed.
 And that's all it took to create this ADORABLE Pocket Card Holder.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'm fan of green, so the green one with flowers and yellow dots is my favorite one.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Kuverte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quickly becoming a fan of the color green. Appreciate your sweet comment - Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Ingenius. I love the gorgeous paper and engineer (you have the brain for it)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to give most of the credit to Amanda. But my brain does think in the engineering mode most of the time. Thanks for your sweet comment my friend.

      Delete