Sunday, March 24, 2019

Something Sweet

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the new 2019 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 I'm loving the SOFT and CLEAN look of this card.
 
I started out with a panel of the 'Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper' and positioned that onto a panel of Gorgeous Grape card stock.
Before I adhered that Designer Series Paper panel down to the Gorgeous Grape panel ....... I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around that DSP and tied it into a pretty bow.
 
My sentiment panel was added across the bottom of my Designer Series Paper.  I stamped that sentiment with Gorgeous Grape ink and used the 'More Than Words' set for that sentiment.
 
And my final addition to this card was adding two 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to the ends of that sentiment piece.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet! Such a perfect bow! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....I'm also know in these parts as the 'Perfect Bow Maker'.

      Delete
  2. Love, love that sentiment with the pretty paper. Smart mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mary.....Your comments always make me smile!

      Delete