Friday, March 22, 2019

Friends Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up is this ADORABLE St Patrick's Day card my sweet friend Donna Fritz made for me.  Now.....If the little Panda Bear on the front isn't cuteness times ten......Check out the greeting she posted on the inside..... 
HOW FUN IS THIS!!!!  Hate to report that I've already missed my first Wednesday watering day. 
My dear friends Jan and Linda gave me two very special Saddle-UP! gifts.  First was this YUMMY bottle of Pinot Grigio (OH HOW I LOVE PINOT GRIGIO WINE)........
And the second gift Jan and Linda presented me with was this OVER-THE-TOP jar of M&M candies.  Can you say SWEET!!!!!  (Might have a problem hiding these from Jack.)
And my final share for today is this FABULOUS SURPRISE that my good friend Karen Baker brought over for me.

Karen was planing to attend my Saddle-UP! event (TOMORROW) and had last minute guest come to town (a common thing when you live in AZ and have family and friends that live in the Midwest).  This made it impossible for her to come to my event ....... So I prepared a packet for her and she came over to pick it up with this yummy pink package in hand.   

HOW IN THE WORLD DID KAREN KNOW MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS (next to Jack and Monster) WOULD BE COFFEE AND CHOCOLATE.  WOW......THANK YOU KAREN!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your SaddleUp event! You'll WOW! them. Love these darling cards. The Irish panda is a stitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......Will be a fun packed day (FOR SURE!!!!). And I totally agree on that little Irish Panda.....TOO CUTE!

      Delete