Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
One of my FAVORITE Suites in the new 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Catalog just has to be the 'Share What You Love' suite.
 
I started this card out by cutting panels of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' and positioned each of those panels onto a panel of Crumb Cake card stock.  For this long skinny panel.......I wrapped some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon' around it.
Then I positioned the other two Designer Series Paper panels to the top and bottom portion of that Crumb Cake panel.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Love What You Do' set (still part of that suite) ...... and I used Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp that sentiment.
And that's all it took my blogger friends to create what I think is a Flirty & Sweet kind of birthday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty little layout and the perfect pop with velvet ribbon!

    ReplyDelete