Thursday, June 21, 2018

Stain Glass Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
One of the best ways I found to celebrate just about anything ....... Is using the new 'Graceful Glass' Suite from Stampin' UP!  I created this BEAUTIFUL tag with just a few products from that suite.
I started this tag off by stamping my celebrate sentiment from the 'Painted Glass' set.  I used VersaMark ink and 'Black Embossing Powder' to create a real WOW FACTOR for this sentiment. 
The sentiment was cropped out quickly with the help of my Big Shot and one of the 'Layering Ovals Framelits' dies.  And then I layered the sentiment onto a Basic Black scallop oval piece, that was die-cut using the same 'Layering Ovals Framelits' dies.
I cut a panel of 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" 'Graceful Glass Designer Vellum' for the bottom portion of my 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Whisper White tag.  Before adhering it down I colored the back of this vellum with my So Saffron, Mint Macaron and Petal Pink 'Stampin' Write Markers'.  To add an element of FUN to my tag ........ I grabbed the 'Stained Glass Thinlits Dies' and cut out the top stained glass piece.  I adhered it down to my Whisper White tag and then used the same 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color that piece in. 
To finish off my tag ........ I added some 'Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon' and used some Whisper White Baker's Twine to create a pretty little bow that topped off my pretty tag.
The final touch was adding six tiny pearls (colored in with a Black Sharpie Marker) and I positioned one pearl in the center of all six triangles on the vellum piece.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: