Sunday, June 03, 2018

Blooming Thank You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the NEW 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 How's this for a FUN & HAPPY looking card!
 I started this card out by using the new 'Blueberry Bushel' ink with the new 'Abstract Impressions' set.  I stamped my "Thank You" sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of a Whisper White Stampin' UP! note card.
Next, I grabbed the SUPER YUMMY '2018-20120 In Color Designer Series Paper' and created a center panel across my Whisper White note card.  I used the Blueberry Bushel striped Designer Series Paper for this card.
 
I stamped the PRETTY PRETTY floral arrangement from the 'Abstract Impressions' set.  My colors were the new 'Call Me Clover' and 'Lovely Lipstick' ...... And how GORGEOUS are these flowers!!!
The 'Layering Square Framelits' made it a snap to create a pretty Blueberry Bushel scallop square for my stamped image to sit upon.
And that is how fast this great little card came together.  I can't wait to make several of this style card with all the new 2018-2020 In Color collection.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the simplicity and that little strip tucked behind! I can see one of your collections evolving out of this!

    ReplyDelete