Tuesday, June 26, 2018

SW Stampers Door Prize

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today...........
 Check out this fun door prize I made for my SouthWest Stampers group for June.
It's a mini treat bag that is filled with not one.....but two Color Coach Rings.  (One to keep and one to give away!)  Each ring has the four color collections (Neutrals, Brights, Subtles and Regals) and also includes the two In-Color Collection AND the Basic Collection.
b
I used the 'Share What You Love Designer Series Paper' and the retired 'Mini Treat Bag Die' to create my little bag.
My sentiment was created with the 'Special Celebration' set.  And I layered my sentiment with a Whisper White oval and Mossy Meadow 'Tailored Tag Punch'. pieces.
I used the SUPER YUMMY and SUPER SOFT 'Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon' to tie around my little treat bag and make into a pretty bow.........
And added some of the retired 'Ready Shreddie' to the top opening of my bag.
 
This was a great door prize and the two gals who won it....... 
LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment