Saturday, June 16, 2018

My Favorite Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
I created this alternate Paper Pumpkin card with the pieces left over from the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
I used the envelope liner that came with this kit and created a pretty panel across the top of my card.  All I needed to do was add some Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow card stock behind that envelope liner panel and I was able to achieve a hardy panel for the front of my card.
I did the same thing with the banner shield that came with the May Kit.  I mounted that banner shield to a Mossy Meadow scallop circle that was die-cut from the 'Layering Circle Framelits'.
And the final touch for my card was adding some new 'Nature's Twine' to the top of my card ...... And teaming it up with one of the coordinating envelopes that came with this kit.
 And that's all it took to create this great looking card in no time flat!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic alternate idea with this paper pumpkin. Dapper and delightful!

    ReplyDelete