Tuesday, June 05, 2018

May Early Bird Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the NEW 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Each month for Stamp Camp.......I offer an 'Early Bird Gift' to all those guest who show up early or arrive on-time for my Camp.  I end up making 4-of these Early Bird Gifts for each of my Stamp Camps.......And it's a HUGE BIGGIE DEAL to win the Early Bird Gift.
For my May Stamp Camp ...... Which was "Camp Carry Over" ..... I created this darling little card stock sampler.  All the product was carried over product into the new 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
 Here is the tag I added to the front of my Acetate Box.....
And I packaged up my Acetate Box with some of the 'Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon' and used a 'Gold Library Clip' to attach my tag.
 The BIG REVEAL came when you removed the ribbon......
And inside the Acetate Box was a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of ALL 53 Stampin' UP! card stock colors.
I included both In-Color Collections ..... Neutrals Collection ..... Basic Collection ..... Brights Collection ..... Subtles Collection and the Regals Collection.
Because each sheet was cut to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" ...... All 53 sheets fit perfectly inside the Acetate Box.
So there you have it friends .........
This Early Bird Gift was a HUGE & HAPPY surprise 
for my lucky Stamp Camp Winners.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: